Water PurificationSee Water Purification Products
GSAmart offers reliable water purifying systems for every•day or critical laboratory needs.
Siemens Water Technologies
Siemens Water Technologies is now Evoqua Water Technologies. It provides sustainable water treatment for Type I (Ultrapure) Laboratory Water Systems, Type II (Reagent Grade) Lab Water Systems, and Type III/IV (Primary Grade) Water Systems.
Type I Ultrapure Grade:
• The LABOSTAR ® TWF (tap water feed) system features a unique pretreatment module that produces RO quality water from a tap water feed source and then stored in an integrated 7 liter reservoir.
• The PURELAB ® Ultra water system is designed for most critical biological and analytical laboratory techniques and guarantees water purity to 18.2 megohm.
• The PURELAB ® Classic water polishing system handles laboratory needs from reagent preparation and glassware washing to sensitive analyses, produces 18.2 megohm purity water at a very affordable price.
Type II Reagent Grade:
• The PURELAB ® Option•R system is ideal for standard lab techniques and as pretreatment to ultrapure water polishing systems where TOC is a concern. It has the added benefit of an integral recirculation feature to deliver better than double distilled quality water from a potable water source.
Type III/IV Primary Grade:
• The PURELAB ® Prima 15 reverse osmosis water purification system is ideal for glassware washing and for pretreatment to water polishers. The PURELAB ® Prima 30 is designed to meet higher water volume requirements from a tap feed at flow rates up to 30 liters per hour.